The new season of ‘Friday Night at the Movies’ stars this Friday and is showing ‘Jackie’. With a new projector it promises an even better picture and sound experience.
The next Parish Council Meeting will take place at 7.30 on Thursday August 3rd in the Old School Room. The meeting is open to the public, and if anyone wishes to address the Council on any of the items on the agenda, please notify David Marriott on 0787 2930030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before the meeting. Whilst there is no absolute right to do this, the Chairman has the authority to permit it if he chooses to do so.
The Agenda Items include:
- Apologies for absence
- Declaration of Interests
- Minutes of the meeting held on 18th May 2017
- Matters arising
- 2017/18 budget monitoring report
- Land adjoining the Old Council Houses, Wroxton Lane
- Planning Report
- Applications for charitable donations
- Fireworks event held on July 8th
- Annual Parochial Church Meeting
- Reports from external organisations
- Date of next meetings :
- Thursday 16th November 2017 at 7.00
- Any other urgent business
For full details of items and reports see 17 08 03 agenda
The Michael Hardinge Trust are holding another fundraising talk at the Old School on Friday April 28th at 7.30.
For tickets email Mike Patching at email@example.com or call 01295 730039.
School children and students from the parishes of Hornton and Horley may attend free of charge.