Don’t miss the last film of the current season. See here for a taster.
The next Parish Council Meeting will take place at 7.30 on Thursday April 18th in the Old School Room. The meeting is open to the public, and if anyone wishes to address the Council on any of the items on the agenda, please notify David Marriott on 0787 2930030 or email email@example.com before the meeting. Whilst there is no absolute right to do this, the Chairman has the authority to permit it if he chooses to do so.
The Agenda Items comprise:
- Apologies for absence
- Declaration of Interests
- Minutes of the meeting held on 17th January
- Matters arising
- 2018/19 Budget Monitoring Report to 31st March 2019
- Annual Audit
- Land adjoining the Old Council Houses, Wroxton Lane
- County Highway matters
- Planning Report
- IT Security
- Police Neighbourhood Community Liaison Meeting
- Applications for charitable and other donations
- Reports from External Organisations
- Date of next meetings :
- Thursday May 16th 2019 at 7.00 Annual General Meeting
- Thursday May 16th 2019 at 7.30 Annual Parish Meeting
- Any other urgent business
For full details of items and reports see 19 04 18 agenda
Next meeting is on Thursday April 11th.
As there is a Michael Hardinge Trust Talk being held in the Old School this Thursday (March 28th), this week’s ‘Knit and Stich’ Group meeting is cancelled.