Horley Cinema Club ‘Friday Night at the Movies’ is showing ‘Darkest Hour’ on Friday 19th October. Click here for sneaky preview.
The next Parish Council Meeting will take place at 7.30 on Thursday October 11th in the Old School Room. The meeting is open to the public, and if anyone wishes to address the Council on any of the items on the agenda, please notify David Marriott on 0787 2930030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before the meeting. Whilst there is no absolute right to do this, the Chairman has the authority to permit it if he chooses to do so.
The Agenda Items comprise:
- Apologies for absence
- Declaration of Interests
- Minutes of the meeting held on 19th July2018
- Matters arising
- Accident on Sunday 9th September
- 2018/19 Budget Monitoring Report to 30 September 2018
- Land adjoining the Old Council Houses, Wroxton Lane
- Planning Report
- Review of the Horley Conservation Area
- Kerbing at Church Lane
- Recent Flooding in the village
- Reports from external organisations
- Date of next meetings :
- Thursday January 17th 2019 at 7.30
- Any other urgent business
For full details of items and reports see 18 10 11 agenda
After the Summer break, the new season of the cinema club starts again this Friday, 21st September with a showing of ‘Finding Your Feet’. For a sneaky preview click here.