The season of blockbuster films continues with a much requested “Downton Abbey” See here for a taster.
The next Parish Council Meeting will take place at 7.30 on Thursday January 16th in the Old School Room. The meeting is open to the public, and if anyone wishes to address the Council on any of the items on the agenda, please notify David Marriott on 0787 2930030 or email email@example.com before the meeting. Whilst there is no absolute right to do this, the Chairman has the authority to permit it if he chooses to do so.
The Agenda Items comprise:
- Apologies for absence
- Declaration of Interests
- Minutes of the meeting held on 17th October
- Matters arising
- 2019/20 budget monitoring report to 31st December 2019
- Draft Budget for 2020/21
- Parking issues at Wroxton Lane
- Planning Report
- Assets of Community Value
- Applications for charitable and other donations
- Reports from External Organisations
- High Sheriff Award Scheme
- Date of next meeting : Thursday 16th April 2020 – 7.30 pm
- Any other urgent business
For full details of items and reports see 20 01 16 agenda
By popular demand the Cinema Club is continuing the musical theme with our next film “Rocketman”. Please come along and enjoy the early years of Elton John. See here for a taster.