This is your opportunity to let your Parish councillors know what you think at the Annual Parish Meeting on Thursday May 16th at 7.30 at the Old School.
This meeting (which follows on from the AGM at 7.00, see below), is intended to provide an opportunity to let you all know what is going on.
There will be reports from the Council and other local groups and organisations, like the Cricket Club and Michael Hardinge Trust. If anyone would like to have a specific topic added to the agenda, please email the Parish Clerk, David Marriott on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an open meeting at which you are invited to raise any issues of concern. It’s your opportunity to tell the Parish Council what you think they could do for the village.
The agenda is:
- Introduction of Parish Councillors
- Michael Hardinge Trust Annual Report
- Cricket Club – David Beck to report
- Parochial Church Council – David Kyle to report
- Ladies Guild
- Parish Council – Chairman of the Parish Council to report
- Assets of Community Value (see here for more information)
- Any other business – Any questions or issues raised by members of the public
See the full agenda here 19 05 16 annual parish meeting agenda
Annual General Meeting – Thursday May 16th 7:00 pm
The Parish Council AGM will start at 7:00pm in the Old School Hall. This meeting is also open to the public, but villagers will get the opportunity to ask questions later at the Annual Parish Meeting at 7.30pm (see above).
The AGM agenda is :
- Declaration of Interests
- Nomination and election of the Chairman for the year
- Nomination and election of the Vice-Chairman for the year
- Allocation of responsibilities
- Dates for Future meetings
- Minutes of the meeting held on 18th April 2019
- Matters Arising
- Annual Audit
- Date of next meeting
- Any other urgent business
See the full agenda here 19 05 16 AGM agenda