This is your opportunity to let your Parish councillors know what you think at the Annual Parish Meeting on Thursday May 17th at 7.30
This is intended to provide an opportunity to let everyone know what is going on, and the cricket club, Michael Hardinge Trust, Parochial Church Council and Ladies Guild have all been asked to contribute. It is also an opportunity for any villager to raise any issue which they feel the Parish Council should be focusing on.
This is an open meeting at which you are invited to raise any issues of concern. It’s your opportunity to tell the Parish Council what you think they could do for the village.
The agenda is:
- Introduction of Parish Councillors
- Michael Hardinge Trust Annual Report
- Cricket Club
- Parochial Church Council – David Kyle to report
- Ladies Guild
- Parish Council – Chairman of the Parish Council to report
- Any other business – Any questions or issues raised by members of the public
Annual General Meeting – Thursday May 17th 7:00 pm
The Parish Council AGM will start at 7:00pm in the Old School Hall. This meeting is also open to the public, but villagers will get the opportunity to ask questions later at the Annual Parish Meeting at 7.30pm (see above).
The AGM agenda is :
2) Declaration of Interests
3) Nomination and election of the Chairman for the year
4) Nomination and election of the Vice-Chairman for the year
5) Allocation of responsibilities
6) Dates for Future meetings – 19th July 2018, 18th October 2018, 17th January 2018, 11th April 2019, 16th May 2019.
7) Annual Audit
8) General Data Protection Regulations
9) Date of next meeting
To be agreed at item 6 above.
10) Any other urgent business
See the full agenda here 18 05 17 AGM agenda