The next Parish Council Meeting will take place at 7.30 on Thursday April 14th in the Old School Room. The meeting is open to the public, and if anyone wishes to address the Council on any of the items on the agenda, please notify David Marriott on 0787 2930030 or email@example.com before the meeting. Whilst there is no absolute right to do this, the Chairman has the authority to permit it if he chooses to do so.
The Agenda Items include:
- Declaration of Interests
- Minutes of the meeting held on February 11th 2016
- Matters arising
- 2015/16 budget monitoring report
- Annual Audit
- Planning Report
- Reports from external organisations
- Land adjoining the Old Council Houses, Wroxton Lane
- Cherwell District Council Housing Policy
- HM the Queen 90th Birthday Celebrations
- Date of next meeting
- Annual General Meeting Thursday 14 April – 7.00 pm.
- Annual Parish Meeting Thursday 14 April – 7.30 pm.
- Any other urgent business
For full details of items and reports see 16 04 14 agenda