The next Parish Council Meeting will take place at 7.30 on Thursday November 12th in the Old School Room. The meeting is open to the public, and if anyone wishes to address the Council on any of the items on the agenda, please notify David Marriott on 07872930030 or email@example.com before the meeting. Whilst here is no absolute right to do this, the Chairman has the authority to permit it if he chooses to do so.
The Agenda Items include:
- Declaration of Interests
- Minutes of the meeting held on August 13th 2015
- Matters arising
- Oxfordshire County Council budget savings
- Finance – 2015/16 budget monitoring report
- Kerbing works in Wroxton Lane
- Acquisition of a Defibrillator
- Speeding Through the Village
- Planning Report
- Horley Views Website
- Reports from external organisations
- Date of next meeting – Thursday 11 February – 7.30 pm.
- Any other urgent business
For full details of items and reports see 15 11 12 agenda