The next Parish Council Meeting will take place at 7.30 on Thursday August 25th in the Old School Room. The meeting is open to the public, and if anyone wishes to address the Council on any of the items on the agenda, please notify David Marriott on 07872930030 or email@example.com before the meeting. Whilst here is no absolute right to do this, the Chairman has the authority to permit it if he chooses to do so.
The Agenda Items include:
- Declaration of Interests
- Minutes of the meeting held on 19th May and 14th July 2016
- Matters arising
- Finance – 2016/17 budget monitoring report
- B4100 road closure
- Land adjoining the Old Council Houses, Wroxton Lane
- Verge Maintenance
- Planning Report
- Reports from external organisations
- Date of next meeting – Thursday 17th November 2016 – 7.30 pm.
- Any other urgent business
For full details of items and reports see 16 08 25 agenda