The next Parish Council Meeting will take place at 7.30 on Thursday August 13th in the Old School Room. The meeting is open to the public, and if anyone wishes to address the Council on any of the items on the agenda, please notify David Marriott on 07872930030 or email@example.com before the meeting. Whilst here is no absolute right to do this, the Chairman has the authority to permit it if he chooses to do so.
The Agenda Items include:
- Declaration of Interests
- Minutes of the meetings held on 21 May and 2 July 2015
- Matters arising
- Finance – 2015/16 budget monitoring report
- Kerbing works in Wroxton Lane
- Acquisition of a Defibrillator
- Amendment to The Council’s Standing Orders
- Speeding Through the Village
- Parking in Lane Close
- Planning Report
- Reports from external organisations
- Date of next meeting – Thursday 12 November 2015 – 7.30 pm.
- Any other urgent business
For full details of items and reports see15 08 13 agenda