6 ways to help Horley CC Pavilion Appeal
On Thursday 24th March, we launched an appeal to raise £300,000 to build our much-needed new pavilion. This exciting new project will transform the facilities at the club and will be fitting for a club that serves so many cricketers, young and old, from Horley and many other local village communities. Many friends of Horley CC have already involved themselves in the pavilion appeal.
There are 6 ways that YOU can help:
- Ask your employer to buy an 8ft perimeter Banner (£300 for 2016 season, £500 for 2 seasons).
- “Buy-A-Brick” – get your name on the wall of the new pavilion with a minimum £10 donation. We will send out the link for donations in the next few weeks.
- BBQ Tuesday evenings and Bacon Butty Sunday mornings – come down to the ground and feed yourself & the kids!
- “Offer a Promise” – to be auctioned at lunchtime at the ground on 10th July (professional services, lawn-mowing, baby-sitting, shopping, 121 training etc etc).
- Pay Social Member subs – find Sue Moon when you next come to the ground. Minimum £5 fee ensures your non-playing membership so you can enjoy bar facilities and hospitality for the entire season.
- Come up with your own fundraising ideas – email email@example.com with your own ideas. All ideas welcomed!
We do hope that you can support your brilliant local cricket club to develop new facilities and through this, to secure its future for generations to come.
The Fundraising Committee
(Perran Moon, Sue Moon, Andrew Baud, Sue Rowley, Dave Eaton, Terry Clark)